Monday, August 2, 2010

HOW TO ORDER??

HOW TO ORDER? 


Order:


You can place your order by email me at kyucika_elf@yahoo.com and indicated all the details below:


1. FULL NAME
2. IC NUMBER
3. MAILING ADDRESS
4. PRODUCT CODE & POWER (for left & right eye even it is zero)
5. PHONE NUMBER 



Verification:
 # A confirmation email will be sent to verify your order. In case of any wrong information, please inform me within 24 hours.
 Payment:
  Three (3) days are given to complete the payment upon the verification email has sent. We are sorry that your order will be automatically cancelled after order batch is closed.
 Notification:
  In case of any changes or delay in payment, please do not hesitate to email me. I am pleased to receive your notification.
 How to make payment?
  > Preferably cash transfer to BANK ISLAM account.
  > Kindly inform me via email again or message me once you have made the payment. Give me the time, place and total amount of payment.
  > My Account No. : 03-036-02-027094-2 (BANK ISLAM)
  > My Name: Nazifa Bt Mohd Zali


 STRICTLY NO EXCHANGEABLE OR REFUNDABLE.


Note: Total payment = item price + postage

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Pretty Lens Store. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.